Asjha Jones is one of the toughest players I’ve ever come up against, Her physical nature, her stature, her mentality of the game, she’s an exceptional player, and I see her as being a tremendous professional athlete. – Dales-Schuman
- 1998 WBCA All-American.
- 2002 AP Third Team All-American
- Selected to 2002 NCAA Final Four and Mideast Region All-Tournament Teams
- 2002 Big East Women’s Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player
- Member of 2002 All-BIG East First Team Selection
- 2001 Big East Tournament All Tournament Team
- Selected to 2000 NCAA Final Four All-Tournament Team
- 1999 BIG East All-Tournament Team
- 1999 All-BIG East Rookie Team
- 2009 WNBA All-Star Selection
- EuroLeague Women Final Eight 2012 MVP
Champion to Entrepreneur
Over the years Asjha has expanded her empire beyond just basketball and has engaged in multiple licensing deals, partnerships and an actively growing investment portfolio.